Reception Opening Hours
We are currently closed.
Doctor Appointment Hours
|Monday||09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:30|
|Thursday||09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:30|
|Friday||09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:30|
Nurse Appointment Hours
|Monday||No Practice Nurse Available|
|Wednesday||No Practice Nurse Available|
|Friday||No Practice Nurse Available|
Healthcare Assistant Hours
Out of Hours Service
When our surgery is closed Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
Additional access to primary care services on weekday evenings and a Saturday, are now available.
There are a range of clinicians and services on offer providing both face to face and telephone appointments.
Where and when?
Appointments are available at Lowehouse HCRC St Helens Merseyside WA10 2HU. You will be advised of the location at the time of booking. Any patient registered at our practice can be booked into an appointment subject to availability.
- Monday 17:00-20:00 (ANP & Pharmacist Appointments)
- Tuesday 16:00-20:00 (ANP & Pharmacist Appointments)
- Wednesday 16:00-20:00 (ANP & Pharmacist Appointments)
- Thursday 16:00-20:00 (ANP & Pharmacist Appointments)
- Friday 17:00-20:00 (ANP & Pharmacist Appointments)
- Saturday 09:00-12:00 (GP Face to Face Appointments)
- Alternate Saturdays 09:00-17:00 (ANP Face to face Appointments)
- Alternate Saturdays 09:00-17:00 & 13:00-17:00 (Pharmacist Appointments)
Please note Weekday ANP appointments will be held remotely in September, moving to Face to Face in October 23.
How do I book?
Please call the Practice and ask for an evening or weekend appointment. The member of staff will try to book you in at a time/day that suits you.
Please note appointments are subject to availability.
To cancel an appointment please contact the Practice, or if out of hours please contact 01744 624447.